Friday, April 13, 2012

A New Plan

"Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most." -Buddha

If there was anyone who had checked this site in the past year they would probably have realized that nothing has changed. Not a single post. My activity does not reflect a lack of ideas but a shortcoming in my dedication. I will be attempting to change this and today marks my first day of focused work. In fact, I have adjusted my work schedule to allow me every Friday off, which I will use to work on my designs. In addition, I will be posting here every Friday at the minimum and hope that a few folks come along for the ride.

I have a long list of potential games and game ideas in various stages of development and I will be creating a few design files to house the information. More importantly, I want to establish some rules and make them available for folks to look over. Further down the line I will be posting print/play versions or construction guidelines for these games as was my original thought for the blog. My ultimate goal is to see a game published.

1 comment: